Monday, February 1, 2010

Stone Date Night

My house is a mess and smells like goulash. I got 5.5 hours of sleep and Ava feels like crying if anyone holds her but me.
BUT...tonight is a date night at Stone with our friends, Dave and Melissa! Jesse loves this place. He calls it "Disneyland for men". haha!
The food is good, the best beer in San Diego is brewed here (I hear...I hate beer. I'm getting a mojito. LOL!) and the gardens are so pretty. There is tons of outdoor seating, walking paths, water features, fire pits. Aahhhh! Can't wait! Thanks for babysitting, Monica! ;)

A view of the back grounds:


A view of the inside seating area (the beer is brewed on the other side of the glass so you can see the whole brewery):

1 comment:

Rose Starr said...

We LOVE that place! We went on a double date with Aaron & Monica when we were out there last summer for Desi's sister's wedding. It's the most beautiful brewery ever!

Have fun!