Friday, February 12, 2010

Things I've said in the past 24 hours

It IS a booger!
Your potty seat needs to go on the toilet, not the couch.
It's ok, she can play with the fireplace.
Jesse, I just got hit on by a guy wearing an orange vest.
Hey! Put my Snuggie back so it doesn't get dirty!
Please don't shoot your sister.
Does this shirt look cute or grandma-ish?
NO THUMB! Or I'll put lime juice on it!
I'll bite your elbow in a minute.
Do you even know what symbiotic means?
Why do you keep asking her if she likes to take her shoes off?
For the 100th time, WHY is there a Butterfinger here?
Why do you want the sticker on your face?
You can eat 15 cars and 7 rats. (gummi candies...but still....what?!?!?)
Maybe he would like Yoda best but I've never met him so I don't know...
Please get all the dirt off your neck this time.
C'mon. Let me show you how to blow dry your spikes so they stay better!
Do NOT cry over that sucker!
I saw a really cool spot for you to have your rehersal dinner so hopefully you'll get married in San Diego.
Just so we're clear...if you fart near me again, you get spanked!
DO NOT wipe peanut butter on my purse.
Mmmm...apples taste yummy. You'll have them without mesh soon!
You don't understand equivalent fractions? It's easy if you know division good.
Do you want me to make you a salt water gargle?
Is that a funny monkey?
Do you want the scary Ninja guy or SnakeEyes?
Are those fritos ON your chili dog?
I love you! (times at least 10 and usually with kisses)

6 comments:

Jessi said...

I love this. Sooooooo much.

Anonymous said...

ME TOO!
-Melissa C

Sierra's Daily Menu said...

I got tears rolling down my face from hysterically laughing!!! So funny!!! Speaking of asking if clothes look okay. I asked Drew if this pair of jeans I was wearing looked frumpy, and he said, "NO!!!! They look comfortable." LOL

Anonymous said...

Best one yet! I love it.
-Christina

Unknown said...

I was going to post my fav, but I can't pick just one. All so funny.

Mary Olds said...

Love the blog but was wondering what you meant by the shirt being too "Grandmaish" LOL