Friday, February 5, 2010

Mother/Son dance

Tonight I'm taking Knox to his 1st dance! :) There's Mother/Son dance at the boys' school-complete with a D.J. and photographer! Caleb said dancing was dumb and he'd rather stay home with Jesse and Lucas and Ava so just Knox and I are going. I'm looking forward to a little date night with my first born so I kind of hope Caleb doesn't change his mind (which he probably will). Is that mean? I did tell Caleb that I'd take him to Coldstone and Target tomorrow since he saved up enough allowance.

Anyway, it will be....interesting tonight! I haven't met very many moms so this is a great oppurtunity to do so. BUT it's Western themed and I don't really want to dress up or hang out with a whole bunch of ladies who did! Hahaha! (Plaid flannel is NOT a good look on me...or any woman....)

P.S. Tomorrow night is the Father/Daughter dance night. I can NOT wait for Jesse and Ava to go to one of those! :)

1 comment:

Physibeth said...

Angie, I'm sure you could find I really cute pink flannel shirt and cowgirl hat at a thrift store. Just because it is western doesn't mean it can't be girly!