Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Perfect Saturday

It was a rainy day today. (Which probably means it was sunny in Seattle. I've decided that if it is yucky weather here, it's nice there. Which is sad since it's only yucky here 20 times a year....) But even though it was rainy, it was full and fun.

Jesse made breakfast for the kiddos while I went to the gym. Then I came home to tea and toast. Lovely.

Then we were off to Knox's last basketball game of the regular season. Knox's team ended their season today UNDEFEATED!!! So exciting! Playoffs are next week and it would be amazing for them to continue their undefeated streak all the way through! Unfortunately, two good players will be on vacation so we'll see.

After the game we came home and had ice cream and soup for lunch. In that order. Hahaha!

While the little ones napped, the big boys, Jesse and I watched a movie and laughed together.

Then it was off to the Thompson's for an afternoon of chilaxing by the fire and a fabulous dinner.

Now my kids are asleep, Jesse is out with friends watching the UFC fights and I'm blogging and cleaning/getting ready for our Super Bowl party. Jesse invited our WHOLE neighborhood over but I bet only two people will come, besides some families from church. Watch 100 people show up....Hilarious!


And I think I will watch a chick flick before bed, leaning toward Julie and Julia.

Perfect Saturday.

1 comment:

Jessi said...

It was beautiful here today. And I had a really sweet Saturday too:)