Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Total Money Make-over

Ok, we're doing it! If you have done it or are doing it...what is the hardest part? I said I couldn't give up getting my hair done but I would give up buying new clothes for awhile! :)
I've got all my envelopes ready and am trying to whittle down our grocery budget. What are some cheap, healthy meal ideas?

A couple friends are doing it too so we can have fun nights of Top Ramen and board games. LOL! ;)

It sounds rough but I'm excited! No more student loan payments, car payment, more $$$ in retirement savings and better college funds for our four kiddos!! Woo-hoo! Let's do this!

So...good-bye debit card, hello cash!

1 comment:

2bproverbs31 said...

We did it Angie! My husband gets so embarassed at me when we are out and I pull out an envelope! But we have saved so much money it is incredible. I think the hardest part for me was not eating out, but being organized with my grocery list and my time made that easy too!
Good luck! It is actually kind of fun :-)