Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Lucas' Big Day

Just got home from an exciting morning with my favorite 2 year old!
He had his 1st appointment with our new dentist. He loved the toothbrush camera (his mouth is still too little for x-rays) and opened as big as possible. Especially when they asked for teeth TOGETHER! It was hilarious!
Next we were off to Target for his 1st potty seat that he proudly carried through the store. He chose this one:
and then he picked out G.I. Joe valentine's cards to give to all his friends at our Missional Community Valentine exchange this Thursday. (With little suckers, too).
I LOVE that he loves Diego and G.I. Joe and Elmo and Power Rangers and Sponge Bob and Yo Gabba Gabba exactly the same!

After a fabulous lunch of applesauce, turkey and cheese, I put him to bed with the kazoo and some little blue Diego Binoculars that he begged to go "night night" with (cuz' that's how he rolls. Stuffed animal...what? I'll cuddle with my kazoo!)

He's still my baby and my big boy all rolled into one ball of sunshine. I LOVE my precious Lucas!

No comments: