Saturday, February 27, 2010

Eavesdropping

My boys had a friend sleepover. It's HILARIOUS to listen to the conversation of kids. Here are a few nuggets of comedy gold:

"I like sausage but the word creeps me out"

"He likes big butts and can not lie." "NO I DON'T!!!"

"What size do you wear?" "I forget" "We probably wear the same size." "Ummm...no way. I'm taller"

"Will this whole house shake if there is an earthquake? Or just some stuff?" "I think I was in 9.9 earthquake once."

"Hahaha. I have nerdy pants on!"

"Hey look at that little bird. Let's rifle it!" "Why do you always say rifle, not shoot?" "Because this is probably a rifle!"

"I just can't. I really, really hate raisins"

"I love bowling. I'm so good." "I'm not really that good but I really like it." "I'm actually not that good, either."

Happy Saturday!!!

P.S. So who's on Twitter? I am now. Still figuring it out though. Follow me so I can follow you.


No comments: