Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ava at 11 months

Ava is such a joy. I am so thankful God blessed me with a daughter! I'm getting ready for her birthday party and am so excited for all the cute, pink decorations. I've even made a cute birthday banner for her! Her daddy and brothers (even Lucas) call her "sweet pea". I call her "lovie" or "lil sweetie". She lights up whenever she sees us and her cheeks are fabulous, squishy and perfect for kissing!

Her favorite things in her 11 month of life include:
her mommy, daddy, and brothers
standing up to play 
crawling as fast as she can
singing
eating
going for walks-especially in the Snuggli
being kissed. She tries to kiss back...with her forehead! It's hilarious
her bows! ;)

Shes not a fan of:
baths
being left in the nursery
sitting in her car seat unless the car is moving


Here she is eating a new cereal for the 1st time....She loved it, obviously!
I LOVE her!




No comments: