Monday, March 8, 2010

Adventures in potty training. Part 1

We decided to start potty training in full force. TODAY!

~Lucas is stripped of his diaper. He willingly sits on the potty, excited for the promised sucker. No pee.
~I give him a juice box. I put him back on the potty to watch Curious George. No pee.
~He gets up and walks to the back of the couch. PEE! I rush over and try to put him on the potty while he is screaming. No more pee.
~I remind him that a sucker is only for pee in a potty. He says, "Mom! My butt is broken! No more pee! Sucker?"
~I'm laughing SO hard and putting him back on the potty. Still no pee.

Ok, I promise everyday won't be a play by play but that is ALL I'm doing today. Oh, and taking care of Ava. And cleaning. And making dinner. And a Costco run. And helping with homework. And having 25 people over for our Total Money Make-Over group tonight....Is it bedtime yet?

No comments: