Saturday, January 2, 2010

10 Things to do in 2010

Ok, these are not resolutions because resolutions go "in one year and out the other". haha. Anyway, I'm better with To-Do lists than random desires. But if God has other plans for me, so be it! These are just things that by His will, I'd like to accomplish in 2010.


1. Read my Bible and Journal more. I have several themed journals and I' like to be more consistent in all of them.

2. Lose weight. No more future pregnancies for me so this time it will keep! :) I'd say my weight and a more specific goal but I already weighed myself in front of Jesse. At night. That's bad enough!

3. Become a runner. Or at least able to run more than a mile. In a row. Without stopping because it sucks so bad. This should also help with #2. (Any runners out there-do you have tips to help me like it?)

4. Get Knox signed up for football the 1st day of sign ups since he had to miss last season with the move.

5. Help Caleb organize his kindergarten treasures into one keepsake box. He's a saver!

6. Research preschools for Lucas.

7. Plan a fabulous 1st birthday party for Ava. The theme will be cupcakes since she's our little cupcake!

8. Go to a Charger game with Jesse. And tailgate all day first first. And get a pink jersey-preferably blinged out! ;)

9. Play tennis often. With Jesse more and hopefully find a partner at my gym to play with regularly.

10. Do a "family wall" of pictures.

*Feel free to keep me accountable and ask how I'm doing on this list! Seriously. Thanks!*

3 comments:

Alexis said...

YAY for running! Tip: go to runnersworld.com... they have great advice and can put you on a realistic training plan to get you where you'd like to go! LOVE it!

Unknown said...

I like your running "to-do". Did you know I just ran a half marathon in October? That is 13 miles! Wow! I still can't believe I did it. I have never been a runner, in fact I despised it. So I started not even being able to run a mile. I trained for four months, pushing Ashlyn in the jogger and Trey and Tucker with me on bikes and I finished! I am not gonna lie, it was tough and I never did get that "runner's high", but at least now I can say I accomplished something huge...although, I haven't ran since! ;) I have a great running schedule for beginners, if you want it facebook me and I can get it to you!

Physibeth said...

Sorry I'm late to the game on this but I would highly recommend the Couch to 5k program. You can find it here: http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

This is how I started running in 2007 and I've finished both a 1/2 and full marathon now. I love running...it is the best calorie burn for the buck.