Thursday, December 10, 2009

Trader Joe's Thursdays

I love Trader Joe's. I'm SO excited to live down the street from one! I have found so many ideas for quick, easy, and inexpensive dinner ideas there. So for a little bt (and since blogging every day is a LOT) I'll share some of those meal ideas on "Trader Joe's Thursdays"

Dinner One=Asian Food
Menu: Garlic shrimp, fried rice, chicken egg rolls, garlic green beans (my go-to TJ's veggie)
Cooking time=25 minutes (hands-on prep=10 minutes)
Shopping List:
1. frozen shrimp-medium, peeled and cleaned
2. frozen crushed garlic cubes
3. olive oil
3. Frozen fried rice (3 flavors to choose from. I like chicken or veggie but there is shrimp, too)
4. Frozen chicken egg rolls
5. One bottle of Sweet Chili Sauce
6. frozen green beans

~Sauté shrimp in oil and garlic until cooked. Make fried rice and egg rolls according to directions. Thaw beans under water in a strainer, then quickly sauté in a little bit of oil and 2 garlic cubes. Serve with sweet chili sauce.

So easy. So good. About $15 total! Your welcome!

What are your favorite Trader Joe's foods/dinners?

No comments: