Monday, December 14, 2009

Manic Monday

Well, more like Manic Week since this week is crazy busy! It’s full of fun though!

Today is my clean and catch-up day. Plus send out all my Christmas cards. Oh, and all the laundry. And maybe wrap presents. And then we're going to a friend's house for Monday Night Football. Not making dinner this week=I'm in!
Tuesday: I have been invited to an annual Christmas tea at a fabulous woman’s home. She is a highly respected author (I have used her books for women’s studies in the past. How cool is that?) and I’m excited to meet some new ladies there. I’m friend’s with the hostess’ daughter which is why I get to go. Wondering what to wear…
Wednesday: baking 200 cookies. Seriously! And maybe a girl’s ELF night at my house. I have a friend who has NEVER seen it!! Craziness. Really want to watch it with her because if she doesn’t like not sure we can stay friends. Haha. Kidding, J.T.! (well, sort of) And I need to make 50 pieces of fudge for one son’s class’ cultural day. Oh, and find random things that represent our heritage. P.S. He wrote that he was American....

Thursday: Two of my friends’ sweet daughters are coming over to help me decorate cookies. And it’s also my son’s class Christmas party. He needs a wrapped book for the gift exchange, a gift card for the teacher tree and some type of treat. Weeks like this make me SO glad I'm not a room mom this year, too.
Friday: It's Jesse’s birthday! Not sure what we'll do yet since it depends on his work schedule. Maybe a family day?
Saturday: Birthday day date with my handsome hubby. Lunch and shopping. Home movie night.
Sunday: The Knox family Christmas at my grandma’s house in OC. She has requested all the kids sing a song. Ummm...not sure how Lucas will do with that. And then we’re spending the night at my cousin’s house. My boys don’t know yet but they will be so excited when they find out!

Whew! And then next week is Christmas!!!!

No comments: