Sunday, December 20, 2009

Over the snow and through the woods.....

To grandmother's house we go!
Well, not quite snow and woods. More like the 5 freeway along the ocean and lots of palm trees. :)
Anyway, I'm excited for Christmas at my grandma's house in the O.C. today. Every one of my kids has a "matching" cousin just like when I was growing up! That's a cousin within months of them age wise. Ava's cousin is just a few weeks younger! All the kid's exchange gifts with their matching cousin, sing songs for the adults, listen to Grandpa read the birth story, eat tons of sweets and enjoy the attention from all their aunties and uncles! Ever year one of the little grandkids, now great-grandkids, gets to put baby Jesus in the manger. I think it is Lucas' turn this year!
Then we're spending the night at my cousin Aaron's house! Fun, fun, fun!!!

It's a blessing to be with families at the holidays and I hope you get to enjoy yours this year!

No comments: