Monday, December 28, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things

Actually, these are my kiddos with their favorite gifts this Christmas.

Knox with his cellphone. He begged for a phone for months and we always acted like it probably wouldn't happen. He was ECSTATIC! Here he is getting his 1st call...from his dad! :)

Caleb wanted a new bike. It wasn't under the tree when he came downstairs but Lucas' scooter was. He said, "Oh, I guess I didn't get a bike after all." But after all the presents were opened Jesse said there was one more in the garage and brought in the bike. Caleb was SO excited and proud of his new, cool BMX bike. Especially after Knox said how awesome it was and that he wished he had one!


Lucas loves watching Diego on TV so he was giddy to get a Diego playset. Duplo is WAY easier to build than Legos-thankfully!!



I'm not sure what toy was her favorite but Ava chewed on this apple for a long time! I'm already looking forward to the Christmases to come where she gets dolls and tea set- all the toys I want to play with again, too! Especially princess dress-up stuff and a doll house! :)

 

Hope your Christmas was Very Merry!!!

1 comment:

kellycowan said...

this was OUR year for princess dolls and the tea set!!! also, about the stockings, jason was like, "let's open stockings first!" and then he got this look on his face like "uh oh" and said "oh no, i forgot to do one for you" :(. he he. oh well. i love stockings too. he made up for it big time by doing my presents in themes that are important to me. super sweet.