Wednesday, December 30, 2009

9 Last Things to do in 2009-Updated

9 Last Things to do in 2009


1. Put away Christmas decorations, tree, lights, etc.

2. Re-do the big boys' room. They want to have 2 beds instead of one bunk.

3. Make room for the new Christmas toys in the kids' rooms and donate toys they don't play with anymore

4. Upload all the holiday pictures to Costco and get organized to scrapbook it all.

5. Help Knox with his extra credit project on CA missions.-ok, not happening. Will do it on the 2nd. ;)

6. Go to Sea World for New Year's Eve. YES!!!! We're going! But I can't check it off yet....

7. Start my prayer journal from Jessica.

8. Write thank-you cards. Ummmm...I bought the cards, does that count?

9. Eat some fabulous food because January 1st the diet starts in FULL FORCE!   UGH! I've gained 5 pounds in the past two weeks. This one was a bad idea!

Half way done to meeting ALL my goals! heehee! Here's hoping I do the rest!!

Happy End of 2009!!!!

No comments: