Saturday, December 26, 2009

I am From by Knox Winkler

This is a poem Knox wrote in his class during culture week. So precious!! He wrapped it up and gave it to us for Christmas.

I am From
by Knox Winkler
I am from an uncle who skates with me. An uncle who plays volleyball with me. From an uncle who plays badminton with me.
I am from a father who used to go camping with me. From a dad who takes me to the skate park. From a dad who taught me how to ride a bike.
I am from a mother that loves me to the stars. From a mom who feeds me her homemade snickerdoodles. From a mom who always helps me study and do homework.
I am from a brother who always share with me. A brother who sleeps in my room. From a brother who watches TV with me.
But mostly I am from a family that loves God.

(Yes-Lucas and Ava are missing but he said he was supposed to write about people who understand him  and he thought they might be "too young to really understand him yet". hahaha)

No comments: