Sunday, December 27, 2009

The best stocking ever!

I love stockings and buying all the little treasures for them. Jesse doesn't "get" stockings so he doesn't put stuff in mine. No worries, though! I've always just put a book, candy, lip gloss, a CD, new toothbrush...whatever in mine. (And his, too) But this year I got a great stocking! Since I moved back to Cali my mom bought our family stockings to have at her house too. She's so sweet! This was the loot I got this year in my cute Pottery Barn personalized stocking from my mommy:

A fantastic smelling Christmas candle from Bloomingdale's!
$30 Target gift card
Sephora lip gloss
Nail polish
Life & Style magazine
A mini monogramed notepad
Holiday recipe cards
Winter magnetic notepad
peanut m&m's

Thanks Mom!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your mom is awesome! What a sweet and thoughtful stocking!

Christina