Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Our 1st Christmas Dinner in San Diego

I'm hosting Christmas Dinner. I just realized that this will be the first time in my entire life that I've had my family-parents and siblings- over to my house for a holiday meal. Ever! Crazy! Hope it turns out good! ;)

Here's my menu...
(I haven't done all the shopping yet so I might vary the menu according to what happens while shopping!)

Appetizer:
Spinach dip and bread
Fruit and cheese plate
Champagne and beer and Martinelli's

Dinner:
Mango and avocado salad
Ham, baked with a brown sugar crust
Turkey breast, slow cooked in white wine and butter
Garlic and chive potatoes
Parmesan Broccoli
Sweet potato pie casserole
Fresh baked rolls

Dessert:
Cookies
Mint Brownies
Pecan pie

Since my mom is doing everything for Christmas Eve, I volunteered to do it all for Christmas Dinner. Good luck, Angie! hahaha! :)
What's on your menu?

No comments: