Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Break= Blog Break

Ok, I didn't blog at all this past week. The boys were off of school for Spring Break and we were going 110% of the time. Spring Break for them really meant a mini vaca for our whole family. Good Friday service, Community Easter Egg hunt on Saturday followed by a park afternoon with friends, Easter Sunday and an overnight at my parent's house (late night Karaoke w/ my sis got a little crazy. hahaha! Good times), All day beach day with the Leib's in Corona Del Mar, hosting the neighbors over for the NCAA game and dinner, family beach day, SeaWorld with friends where we spent a good hour shooting people with water cannons and yelling "You're Welcome!" and "Sorry Gramma!", Del Mar beach day play date (my 1st time taking all 4 kids to the beach by myself. Thankful for good friends who made it so easy), Date night with Jesse at an Acts29 Luau with fabulous friends and "Tropical Angie's", celebrating my mom's birthday at Seaport Village for a day of street performers (hilarious) and a great dinner overlooking the bay, Church and Felicita Park for dinner with friends.
So, yeah. I didn't have time to blog but it was one of the best weeks ever! Except for the part where I gained four pounds so... time to cleanse!!!


It's Master Cleanse Time. I only made it four days last time. Hoping to complete the 10 day cleanse this time around and grow in my self-control and willpower! Wanna cleanse too? It's simple!
laxative tea or salt water flush in the morning
then LEMONADE all day (6-12 servings)
and laxative tea at night
for 7 days.
Simple but not easy...Who's in?

1 comment:

Angie D said...

A good friend of mine drank Smooth Move tea the morning she went into labor hoping to avoid what she thought would be gross and humiliating during pushing. Well, her labor went much slower than she expected and well let's just say that during the gnarliest point in her contractions she required an entire bedding change! I will never forget Smooth Move tea, and I don't know if I will EVER drink it. lol. Good luck on the cleanse. I hope everything comes out okay! ;)