Monday, April 19, 2010

Ease Out

So I didn't eat for seven days and today I can. Sort of. I get OJ and broth. But I'm going to sneak in a corn tortilla or two probably if I feel good by dinner time. I felt really good yesterday-great energy. I have slept really well all week and woke up not tired at all. AND I lost 10 lbs! :) My cravings have really changed. I seriously only want healthy food. Sugar isn't even appealing to me and the OJ is kind of gross. What a blessing!

But it was sooo hard. Most people who start don't finish and I'm proud that I was able to finish my 7th day strong and not have cheated even one time!! Not even ONE tiny little bite of food!

And I'm so thankful for my hot hubby who handled almost every dinner while I cleansed. I couldn't have done it without his support!

Ok, time for that delicious broth.... ;)

But I really wish it was this:

I am craving a veggie sandwich!!!!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow for sure!

1 comment:

lola said...

NOWAY!!!!!! I AM SOOOOO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!