Monday, April 26, 2010

It's Just Another Manic Monday...

....Well, week actually!


This weekend was beautiful. Celebrating my one and only daughter's 1st birthday and my one and only living Grandpa's 90th birthday! (His bday tribute is tomorrow on his actual birthday)

Left my house at 6am yesterday to go to the OC and got home at 9pm last night! After being woken up at 5:30am by a crying Ava, I was up at 6:30am and got my big boys off to school by 7:20am this morning and then got completely overwhelmed by my house, my toddlers, my week ahead and my weekend so Jesse sent me to the gym and de-decorated the yard. Best hubby award!!! After an hour of cardio (lap swimming is H-A-R-D and awesome. I'm in love) I came home to hungry babies, a messy house, a houseful of people coming over at 6pm BUT renewed energy to do it all. Isn't it crazy how exercise GIVES you energy? What a blessing.

I tackled emails/facebook (it's necessary. really)/Lucas' birthday party planning (and maybe a little bit of Ava's 2nd party. Don't judge me!)/lunches/laundry/blog/shower/babies down for naps-and it's only noon!

Now I just need to clean/shop/cook/help kids with homework/be a hostess to our Monday night group of FIVE families/watch 24/cuddle with my man/sleep.

And that's just today!

Tuesday= 2 families over for dinner to discuss church plant stuff!
Wednesday=Torrey Pines hike with my new BFF! And Happy Hour margaritas after!
Thursday=MC with the 35ish people I really love and don't even mind that they make my floors really dirty! hahaha! ;) (I don't know if any of them read this, actually, but they know my humor!)
Friday-Monday=Pismo Beach vaca for my parent's anniversary! House on the beach, Jacuzzi on the deck, laughs and memories! Can't wait!!!!

So, yeah...it's just another Manic Monday but I'm soooo blessed to be busy with the people I love.

No comments: