Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter Dresses

Every year, I would look at all the cute Easter dresses and hope that one day I could buy a pretty, little Easter dress for my own pretty little daughter. I know they have cute little Easter suits and ties for boys but...that's not really how Jesse rolls. Well, last year Ava was about one week old so she didn't wear a pretty, little dress. But I bought her one anyway-for this year. I loved it when I saw it and especially fell in love with the pink bloomers that matched. And then a couple weeks ago, I fell in love with another sweet dress at Macy's. I bought it for her to wear on Easter Saturday to the big Easter Egg Hunt! This year was such an amazing blessing, getting to dress her in not one, but TWO fabulous little dresses.

Easter Egg Hunt Dress



Easter Sunday Dress


Can't wait for next year's dress(es)!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I couldn't agree more! Ashlyn had two Easter dresses too! One for the egg hunt onn Saturday and one for Easter Sunday! Isn't having a girl fun? This morning Ashlyn and I played dress up and she is only one. But she loves to change her clothes and shoes and then look in the mirror. I love having a little girl.

I love having boys too...I am headed out the door to two baseball games!

P.S. I LOVE Ava's dresses. And the headbands are cute too.