Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

This weekend at my parent's has been so fun. Besides the fact that I've gotten about 10 hours of sleep. Since Wednesday. Thanksgiving day was a blessing. Great food, family, laughs.
Memories: Playing pool late at night with my hubby and siblings at Ole's in San Clemente and being asked random questions. (Is your hair real? Are you a mormon?) Wal-Mart at 5:45am. Cra-zy! NOT worth it. Bandmiton with my sons in a sunny backyard. Beach walk with my sister during sunset. Dinner at Ichibiri with everyone. Watching my sons eat shrimp and love it. Watching Ava eat sweet potatoes and bananas and love it. Frozen yogurt during a quick rain shower. Breakfast with my parents. Thanksgiving part 2 at my grandparents. Cousins, Aunts, Uncles, family that loves me. Movie with my mom. Trying to pack and get all the kids to bed so we can leave early tomorrow.
I'm blessed to have so many people around me that love me. And that I love. Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!
Now it's time to decorate for Christmas. Hope I have the energy tomorrow.....

No comments: