Monday, November 16, 2009

my weekend

Friday night:
Portraits at Sears for Lucas (2 year) and Ava (6 month). Best Sears experience ever. I'll go back.
Coffee Bean. Allison was working so she gave me my favorite drink for free-sugar free chai tea. Blended. It tastes like a pumpkin pie shake. I think I got 2 sips because my 3 sons stole it and never gave it back!
Dinner at Claim Jumper. Happy Hour. In the bar. All 6 of us. It was seriously fun. Great deals too! Martini for $6, Zuchini for $3!
Costco. Found the cutest coat for Ava.

Saturday:
All day soccer tournament. First game started at 8:30am. Caleb's team won 1 game. All season. Yep.
Lunch at the field. Carne asada tacos catered by a Mexican meat market. Fabulous.
Jesse was the coach and the team got him: a plaque w/ a team picture. $25 to Applebee's, $25 to Souplantation, $15 to Starbucks. Score.
Got Melissa's baby shower invitation in the mail. So excited for baby girl Grote!
Made dinner. I forgot what it was. Must not have been very good...
Left at 7:30pm for some time out alone.
Tutti Fruitt frozen yogurt. Tutti fruittt, pomegranate, birthday cake. Delicious!
Ross. Found a girl crying in the corner because she lost her mom. She looked about 6 but didn't know her mom's name. She was scared to go to the front so I started yelling "Kristi's mom! Kristi's mom!" No one came so I finally just went to the front and left her alone but thankfully she followed me a few seconds later. They called for "Kristi's mom" and she came to the front. It was a weird experience. I need to teach Lucas my name!
Met up with some girl friends for tea and talking.
Came home at 10pm and the UFC fight night was still going strong. Made some homemade chips for the crew and finally went to bed at 12:45am since Ava woke up and needed a bottle right when I was going to bed at midnight.

Sunday:
Church. Revelation. Pastor Tim is preaching hard! It's a blessing.
Chargers game. They won. Denver lost. That's a big deal and we'll be AFC champs for shizzle!
Watched Jesse and another neighbor dad and about 10 neighborhood kids play football. It was intense.
Wanted to go to MB to walk the boardwalk and watch sunset but the kids were having so much fun playing football so I just stayed and watched. Next week, hopefully!
Made dinner. Invited a neighbor kid over. She's a sweetie.
More football. Some Facebook/emails.
Cleaning my house. Excited for my cousins visit tomorrow. And parent-teacher conferences.
Amazing Race and red wine.
Nightie Night.

Oh, I forgot to say it was sunny and 70 degrees everyday. Because it always is.

No comments: