Friday, November 13, 2009

blog etiquette from Jesse

Yesterday I wrote my 1st blog in my can-I-do-one-blog-a-day-for-a-year? set of blogs. It was a long one. As I was writing, Jesse asked me if I was writing a book or a blog. I laughed but he insisted it was too long. He pressed the issue and said, "If you're going to do it, do it right!" Me:"It's fine Jesse." Him:"Break it up into 2 or 3 blogs." Me:"Babe, I can't. I'm writing about my morning. Are you a blog expert?" I asked. "Ummm, yeah! Look it up! No more than 3 paragraphs, Angie!", He says and shuts the door. (He was saying this as he was leaving) Then he opened the door back up, stuck in his head and said, "Wait! Are you writing a blog to complain about your life?!?" By now, I was laughing so hard and finding this whole thing so ironic that told him I was putting this conversation in my blog, too. He didn't laugh so I start to sense that he was getting irritated with me and my blog now and then he just left. I didn't want to make my long blog longer so it had to be it's own post today.
Oh, and just to be clear, he was also totally supportive of me writing. In fact, he was so supportive he took Lucas with him-to the DMV!!! Honestly- I can't think of a worst place to take a 2 year old! But that's how amazing Jesse is. So here's day two on my one year journey. And it's short and sweet just like my hubby wanted because I love him!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Taking a 2 year old is one thing. Rewarding him for his good behavior at the DMV with sushi is really funny. The ginger picture tells it all...lol. This is fun. Keep going.