Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Give Thanks!

There are so many things I am thankful FOR. My Savior, my family, my friends, my health, my country (seriously! I lived elsewhere). I have been very blessed.
But today, as I was doing a little craft project and needed some verses on thankfulness, I was struck by how many times the Bible says to give thanks TO the Lord. He has graciously given us everything! I wrote out the references for some of the verses that tell us to give thanks to the Lord for all He has done on some leaves and glued them onto a cute foam tree for the center of our appetizer table so as we munch and watch football tomorrow we can give thanks TO the Lord.

Here are a few.....
Isaiah 12:1
2 Thessalonians 1:3
Psalm 86:12
Psalm 28:7
Psalm 100:4
1 Chronicles 16:34
Psalm 118:29


Happy Thanksgiving and remember to WHOM you are thankful!

No comments: