Tuesday, February 17, 2009

love notes from my sons

So, after a fun mommy-son pizza and movie night (E.T.), we tucked Lucas into bed and Knox, Caleb and I went into the office. They wanted to email Jesse to say good night since he was in a late meeting and after we emailed, I had a few things to do on the computer so Knox and Caleb decided to write me a note....

My note from Knox: "I love you. I hope you had a good day. Can we have a mommy son date some time soon? Just you and me?"
(We now have a hot date planned for blizzards at DQ and shopping for a fake mustache)

My note from Caleb: "You smell like flowers. And I love you too."

I truly love being their mom! They are just precious to me!

Oops, I almost forgot to include Caleb's final note of the night, written to his big brother...
"I love you. I hope you get a bad fart"

Please, Lord, don't let me forget these moments!

3 comments:

Nick said...

amazing...I love it.

kalle said...

and now i could not be more excited about having boys

Anonymous said...

asher and i love our mommy dates too. he's asking for one this morning. i think we're going to go ice skating.