Thursday, April 28, 2011

Trader Joe's Thursday

Oops, has it really been almost a YEAR since I've blogged? If you've ever had 4 kids and tried to keep your house clean and 6 people's laundry done and make new friends in a new town and help your hubby plant a church and have 3 kids who play different sports and need help with homework and try to throw a party every month or so...well, then you know it's busy! ;) And I think I've had a lot going on this year that I didn't feel like sharing. Facebook is quicker and easier and no one has to know my heart there. Or see any unflattering pictures unless people tag you in them. Why, people, why?


But I love reading Blogs and liked writing mine too. So, I thought I could ease back into with a TJ's post. Ha!


Ok, do you have friend's coming over to watch the game or the fight or The Voice (who else LOVES that show?) then please make this. SO delicious. Serve it with a margarita and let the good times roll! P.S. There is really nothing easier than this delicious appetizer and if I could, I'd eat some right now. 


TJ's Mango Salsa/Cream Cheese Dip


Jar of Mango Salsa
1 block of cream cheese
1 bag of tortilla chips.
~ Get out a cute baking dish. Slice the cream cheese in half lengthwise and place in the dish. Pour entire salsa jar on top. Bake at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes or until cheese is hot and soft. Serve immediately with the chips. And Margaritas. Happy Summer! :)


Ok, I'll be back soon. And maybe even some pictures. 'Cuz who doesn't like a blog with pictures?!?!? 

No comments: